REQUEST FOR FAMILY SEARCH
d’Italia will conduct a preliminary search.
Your preliminary search involves:
· Initial consultation
· Collection of your known family information
· Review of your known family information with consultation
Search of available resources
Genealogy d'Italia Researcher
When you choose Genealogy d’Italia to conduct your family
search, you can expect these following benefits.
· Printout of the family information uncovered during a preliminary search.
· A prepared copy of uncovered documents delivered by mail, post paid.
· A written evaluation that addresses the available research options for its continuation.
· A follow up consultation provided by telephone, by e-mail or if feasible, a face-to-face
· A prepared estimate for the cost of further research based on our judgment and
on the available resources.
for Preliminary Search
Have a question? CLICK HERE
Statement of Understanding
that this form in no way engages Genealogy d’Italia until my information is evaluated and the feasibility
of the research is established. The information I am providing here will be used by Genealogy d’Italia
ONLY to get the necessary document/documents to start my research; evaluate the costs, time and feasibility of the research
I am hereby requesting. My data will be treated in total confidence in compliance with US privacy law. I will receive the documents to my domicile with
a detailed estimate and evaluation of all the possibilities and resources. The sum I agree to pay (fee for the family search)
includes all costs of the starting documents, evaluation and shipment
to my address. If my information is insufficient or inadequate to start a search, the amount paid to Genealogy d’Italia
will be returned and an e-mail of explanation will be sent to me.